Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy
The Crock Pot is my go to kitchen appliance when I am in need of some good ol’ comfort food. I am ready for cooler weather and warm meals. This Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy is an easy comforting family favorite meal. I serve the chicken and gravy over a heaping scoop of buttery mashed potatoes with a side of buttery roasted carrots or Southern style green beans. Don’t forget a buttermilk biscuit to soak up that gravy too. YUM! Even the smell of this cooking is comforting. This is one of those meals my kids will request after a fun day playing outside in the winter.
- 1.5 pounds skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 packages 0.87oz Chicken Gravy Mix
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- Mix together the chicken broth and gravy packets. Then pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Take two forks and pull apart the chicken. The chicken should be fork tender.
- Stir the chicken in the gravy.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and veggies.