Super Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread Star
Pull Apart Pizza Star – warm, cheesy and pull apart Pizza! The easiest and fun pizza recipe that can be prepared in 5 minutes and ready in 20 minutes. All you need is only 5 ingredients: refrigerated pizza dough, marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella, egg and water. The perfect snack, lunch or quick dinner. Fun for game day too, and you will wow your guests! Quick and easy recipe. Party food, easy dinner.
- 3 packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp water
- marinara sauce for dipping optional
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Set aside a baking sheet.
- Open a can of dough and place onto a piece of parchment paper. Make a circle outline in the dough using a 10-inch round cake pan or plate.
- Spread half of the marinara sauce over the dough circle. Add half of shredded Mozzarella. Place another dough on top. Repeat.
- Cover with the third can of dough. Put the cake pan/plate on top, and use a sharp knife to cut away excess dough.
- Place a small bowl upside down in the middle. Cut layered dough into 12 equal parts/petals, leaving the center intact.
- Grasp adjacent petals and twist twice in opposite directions. Repeat for remaining petals and lift parchment paper onto baking sheet.
- In a small bow, beat eggs with water. Brush the pizza star evenly with it. Bake 20 min until brown. Serve and enjoy!